Sunday, June 12, 2016

Week In Review


We celebrated our one month mark of being in Australia. We are starting to feel a bit more settled. I would say I have a pretty good handle on the grocery stores, shopping malls, and a few of the major roads that can get you most places. I can find a hardware store, figured out where and how to get gas (yes it's different.....), and have located a favorites neighborhood park. This weeks agenda includes finding a dry cleaner and locating the nearest hospital that our insurance is accepted (let's hope we won't need this!) So here is a few things we were up to this week:

Getting homework done after school.


My well deserved treat after a grueling hike with some others moms, I was not prepared for the hills of "Seven Hills Park"!

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. It was not directed towards me but I love inspirational quotes that hit close to home!

Getting prepared for a special 6th birthday!

I helped out with a show tying clinic at Brady's school. Teaching six year olds how to tie a shoe.......a lesson in patience!


Gavin's first basketball practice. We were lucky to get him signed up for a team quickly. The gym is a lot different than what we are used to.

Blowing out the candles, yep momfail-grabbed the wrong year candle:( You know.....just when you feel on top of your game.....




Celebrating the day at Movie World for Brady's birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment