Monday, November 7, 2016

House Tour



Hello.....We are still here. It has come to my attention that I have been neglecting this blog. I hope to change that as this is meant to document our journey. It may just be our parents who still read this blog but that's ok! I will try to be better:) So I think a lot of times when people think of us here in Australia, they have a hard time imaging what our life is like. I've had a few requests for a house tour. I don't have great pictures of every room in our house. In fact this will include no pictures of our entire lower lever that includes 3 bedrooms, a living space, and a bathroom. Instead we will show you the main areas of living. So here goes in no particular order:

We are very excited to have a pool in our yard. It is now warming up quickly so we spent the entire weekend in the pool. I will not mention the snake in the pool......that may be saved for a "Critters We Have Encountered in Australia Post"



We have a very big backyard beside the pool for the kids to play in.

The entire back of the house is a covered deck area. We spend a lot of time out there,

The kitchen has door that fold open to the deck so the food can go right to our outside table.

The boys bedroom-we have them in a room upstairs instead of one of the three bedrooms on the lower level. I think we all felt better having them a bit closer. I think they actually enjoy sharing a room.

Another photo of the boys room.

Master bedroom

Master bedroom closet into bathroom.

More living room

The windows in the living room all slide open as well.

My "office". Lots of Rodan+Fields and "home-managing" goes on here:)

Kitchen-my all time favorite room in the house. Complete with a pantry-my dream kitchen!

Dining room

This photo was from Halloween but is a good shot of the front of our house. The garage is to the left. 

So there you have it, a semi-complete tour of our house (minus an entire level).  Hopefully now when you think of us here in Australia, you can imagine where we are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment