Thursday, May 26, 2011

G's Last Day of School

Today was G's last day of school. It is not technically preschool, but it is a program through our park district that gives little ones socialization and let's them get the "school" feel. They do structured activities, read books, have snack, and have music time. G has been going since before he was 2 years old. It is sad to think that he is done going there because he has loved the teachers and friends he has made. He is very excited to start actual preschool in the fall. In fact on the way out, he said "I'm sorry, I can't stay. I have to go to preschool!" The teachers got quite a kick out of that :)
G and two of his teachers. I was sad because his other teacher Miss Jenny was gone today.
G by his locker.
G and two of his good friends Mason and Luke.
Oh yeah and it was also Pajama Day today at school. No I do not usually send my child in his jammies to school :)

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking Grant has that outfit and we wear them as pj's....then I remembered you telling me that they were having crazy days!

    ReplyDelete