Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Summer Treat

Tonight was a rare treat for us, Daddy was home! We decided to have some good quality family time and get some ice cream. It was a gorgeous night, so perfect for sitting outside. We tried a new ice cream shop that is located on our town square. It was very yummy-I have yet to find any ice cream I don't like. This new ice cream shop is also in the same store as the carmel corn place so of course we had to get some of that for home too! In the back of my head, I was really feeling guilty about rewarding G with treats tonight-he was a real piece of work all day! He certainly showed his three year old colors. But like I said, it is rare that Daddy is home, it was beautiful outside, and darn it......I just wanted some ice cream!


Can you just tell by G's face how ornery he was?

No comments:

Post a Comment