Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back at 2013

I know I haven't kept up on my blogging like I wanted to but I will make it a goal for 2014 to be better:) Here is a small glimpse at what we have been up to this year. There are so many more pictures and experiences that could go in here. We had a great year and although there were some challenges we feel very lucky and know how fortunate we are. Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for the Schreurs' family!
 
Trip to Punta Cana in Feb. with our good friends the Paulis.
 
 
This kid had a tooth explosion! He has lost 8 teeth....we think? The tooth fairy has come so much we have lost count.


We took a weekend get a way with my family to Minneapolis. The boys went to their first major league baseball game.

Trip to the Indy 500

No training wheels!

They love swimming

Daddy coached G's t ball team this year.

First fishing trip

House projects......

First day of kindergarten, still makes me tear up a little!

Jenna's baby shower
 
B hospitalized for pancreatitis.

Just like Daddy

Who gets the chicken pox? This guy>>>

So excited to be an Aunt, sweet baby Grayson!

B gets glasses

Celebrating Ben and Kate's wedding

The EF 4 tornado that hit our town, an experience I pray we never have again.

B gets his tonsils out. Goodbye tonsils!
 
Bring on 2014!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment